Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
> Important Note: Most of the event dates and times are listed for the Pacific Time Zone. Please adjust accordingly for your time zone.
> If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio. CLICK HERE to visit Digital Padesky Store (available 24/7)
– – – – – – –
- This event has passed.
Topical Panel – Training Psychotherapists (USA 2021)
December 2, 2021 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm PST
Conference registration provides livestream access to 5 days of education, plus the pre-conference on November 30, 2021. You’ll also get on-demand access to most of the sessions for 90 days, which allows you to watch all the sessions you missed while earning up to 150+ CE/CME credits! Engage in the virtual exhibit hall and network with the Evolution community from anywhere.
- With Padesky, Kernberg, Miller, and Zeig on Training Psychotherapists (60 min)
- Presented for the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference: online & on-demand
- Panelist: Christine A. Padesky, PhD / Founder & Director Center for Cognitive Therapy / https://www.padesky.com / Huntington Beach, California, United States
- Panelist: Otto F. Kernberg, MD, FAPA / Professor of Psychiatry, Weill Cornell Medical College, White Plains, New York, United States
- Panelist: Scott D. Miller, PhD, Founder International Center for Clinical Excellence, Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Panelist: Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, Director The Milton H. Erickson Foundation, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Training models are often dependent on theoretical persuasions. Key concepts and practical approaches will be offered and discussed.
- Describe similarities between the expert’s views on training therapists
- Describe a bottom-up approach contrasted with a top down approach
- Describe three training methods