Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
> Important Note: Most of the event dates and times are listed for the Pacific Time Zone. Please adjust accordingly for your time zone.
> If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio. CLICK HERE to visit Digital Padesky Store (available 24/7)
– – – – – – –
- This event has passed.
Great Conversation with Cloe Madanes – From Symptoms to Strengths: Psychotherapy Through a Resilience Lens (USA 2021)
December 2, 2021 @ 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm PST
Conference registration provides livestream access to 5 days of education, plus the pre-conference on November 30, 2021. You’ll also get on-demand access to most of the sessions for 90 days, which allows you to watch all the sessions you missed while earning up to 150+ CE/CME credits! Engage in the virtual exhibit hall and network with the Evolution community from anywhere.
- With Christine A. Padesky, PhD, and Cloé Madanes, LIC, HDL, on From Symptoms to Strengths: Psychotherapy through a Resilience Lens (60 min)
- Presented for the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference: online & on-demand
- Speakers: Christine A. Padesky, PhD / Founder & Director Center for Cognitive Therapy / https://www.padesky.com / Huntington Beach, California, United States and Cloé Madanes, LIC, HDL / President Madanes Institute / http://madanesinstitute.com / Carlsbad, California, United States
Throughout their decades of practice, Madanes and Padesky have found ways to emphasize and employ client strengths even in eras when the field of psychotherapy was more focused on symptoms and client distress. Their conversation explores similarities and differences in their approaches as well as personal and professional life experiences that led each of them to emphasize strengths and view psychotherapy through a resilience lens. In dialogue with participants, they reflect on what therapists can do to harness their own and their clients’ strengths and resilience throughout psychotherapy.
- List two benefits of identifying client strengths in the first therapy session
- Describe one similarity and one difference between Madanes and Padesky’s approaches
- Identify one of your own strengths that can boost your resilience as a psychotherapist