Cognitive Behavior Therapy Training & Consultation for Therapists Worldwide
Are You an Instructor?
The Clinician's Guide to CBT Using Mind Over Mood
New to This Edition
- Detailed instructions on how, when, and why to use each of MOM2’s 60 worksheets.
- Expanded coverage of effective use of thought records, behavioral experiments, and imagery.
- Shows how to flexibly tailor MOM2 to address particular anxiety disorders, using distinct principles and protocols.
- Incorporates evidence-based practices from positive psychology, motivational interviewing, and acceptance and commitment therapy.
- Updated practice guidelines throughout, based on current clinical research.
- More content on using MOM2 for therapist self-study and in training programs and classrooms.
For Your Clients and the Public
Your clients may find it useful to visit our www.MindOverMood.com website which is designed exclusively for the public. It provides information about the book Mind Over Mood, the best selling self-help book that uses evidence-based methods, as well as CBT resources, recommendations, and a CBT therapist finder.
FREE ONLINE CLINICAL TIPS
For Mental Health Professionals
- New Clinical Tips drop approximately 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month
- Supercharge Activity Scheduling
- Measuring Change
- “Yes But …” Socratic Dialogue Fix
- Also Clinical Tools for therapists, researchers, and clients
Got Questions? Available in multiple modalities, individual and group. On-site or on-line. On-going, intermittent, or one time. Dr. Padesky provides CBT consultation to:
- program administrators
- and others on a wide variety of issues.
PADESKY STORE - CBT ON DISC
Cognitive Therapy Training on Disc™
Available only to Mental Health Professionals or graduate students in a mental health field.
SAVINGS ON CBT TRAINING: DVDS & CDS
We offer CBT training materials on Video DVD and Audio CD with over 25 programs for Mental Health Professionals and graduate students in a mental health field. We ship WorldWide and shopping is 24/7 at www.Store.Padesky.com.
ENJOY special 22-25% SAVINGS on Discount Bundles and 10-25% savings on On SALE Items.
FREE Worldwide Shipping on CDPAK25, CATPAK825, and 8PAK Discount Bundles.
For personal use by supervisors, researchers, instructors, and therapists: The Collaborative Case Conceptualization Rating Scale (CCCRS), Coding Manual & Score Sheet. Operationalize the model of case conceptualization developed by Kuyken, Padesky and Dudley (2009).
Padesky’s CBT Book Recommendations for THERAPISTS. We recommend some of our favorite Cognitive Behavior Therapy books in a variety of categories. Brene Brown recommendations as well as some fun casual reading and Tech recs.
Listings for THERAPISTS and links for the PUBLIC.
Strengths-Based CBT: A four-step model to build resilience.
Read how Padesky and Mooney’s model is designed to help clients build positive qualities and how it can be used to build and strengthen personal resilience.
FREE from Wiley.
Welcome to our website – Visit Often. We keep adding content!
We have provided cognitive behavior therapy training and workshops for CBT therapists worldwide since 1983 and have published www.padesky.com since 1998.
Whether you enjoy reading free articles, reviewing our CBT workshop topics, learning about consultation opportunities or CBT conferences, we hope to provide you with useful, timely and relevant CBT learning materials. We continue to add to our Clinical Corner section with free reprints of many of our journal articles including Strengths-Based CBT.
Also, we are pleased to offer access to a reprint of one of the best CBT PTSD treatment articles: Ehlers & Clark’s cognitive model of PTSD. Please check out our book recommendations, and lists of our favorite CBT associations, conferences, and journals.
Hope to see you at one of my CBT workshops. Please come up and say “Hello”
— Christine A. Padesky, PhD
Ways to Stay Up-To-Date
Keep Checking Our Websites – our websites are in continuous progress. We regularly upload information and encourage you to keep checking back.
Designed exclusively for mental health professionals
Designed for the public and useful for your clients