Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
> Important Note: Most of the event dates and times are listed for the Pacific Time Zone. Please adjust accordingly for your time zone.
> If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio. CLICK HERE to visit Digital Padesky Store (available 24/7)
– – – – – – –
- This event has passed.
Speech – Spark Client Creativity: Make Discovery Your Focus (USA 2021)
December 3, 2021 @ 2:45 pm – 3:45 pm PST
Conference registration provides livestream access to 5 days of education, plus the pre-conference on November 30, 2021. You’ll also get on-demand access to most of the sessions for 90 days, which allows you to watch all the sessions you missed while earning up to 150+ CE/CME credits! Engage in the virtual exhibit hall and network with the Evolution community from anywhere.
- By Christine A. Padesky, PhD on Spark Client Curiosity: Focus on Discovery (60 min)
- Presented for the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference: online & on-demand
- Speaker: Christine A. Padesky, PhD / Founder & Director Center for Cognitive Therapy / https://www.padesky.com / Huntington Beach, California, United States
Intriguing discoveries can foster insight and change. Learn what you can do and say to spark your clients’ curiosity and ability make new discoveries in every session. How refreshing to be able to say to your clients in response, “what an interesting idea!”
- Name two methods designed to increase client curiosity
- Describe two approaches that promote client discovery
- Explain the meaning of, “Don’t unwrap other people’s presents.”