Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio.
Living Health, Balance & Hope Symposium (USA 2017)
May 25, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT$35 – $135
2017 Valparaiso, Indiana USA – Keynote Address & 5 hour Workshop
The day begins with an invited keynote address for the public and continues with a five hour workshop for mental health professionals.
CLICK HERE to view & download PDF Brochure
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- DESCRIBE two skills that are linked to faster improvement and lower relapse for depression
- USE a fingerprint metaphor to engage clients in tracking behaviors and moods
- UNDERSTAND when and how often to use gratitude diaries to boost happiness
- LIST five interventions that can help clients deal with guilt and shame
- EXPLORE relevant issues with clients to determine whether forgiveness is therapeutic
- ASK questions that help identify the central thoughts maintaining anxiety
- SET UP behavioral experiments to test our anxious underlying assumptions
- IDENTIFY safety behaviors which interfere with anxiety treatment progress
EVENT: The Living Health, Balance and Hope Symposium helps educate, advocate and celebrate mental health and wellness.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 10
SPONSOR: Porter-Starke Services Foundation
The Foundation is committed to creating and hosting events that advance the health, balance and hope of our community. These events are made possible with the continued support of our volunteers, community leaders, private donors and corporate sponsors.
PRESENTER: Christine A. Padesky, PhD. Presenter bio …