Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of the event dates and times are listed for the Pacific Time Zone. Please adjust accordingly for your time zone. THANK YOU.
If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio. Visit Digital Padesky Store – Available 24/7
- This event has passed.
Clinical Demo – Begin Your Sessions with a Learning Boost (USA 2021)
December 2, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PST
- By Christine A. Padesky, PhD, on Begin Your Sessions with a Learning Boost (60 min)
- Presented for the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference: online & on-demand
- Speaker: Christine A. Padesky, PhD / Founder & Director Center for Cognitive Therapy / https://www.padesky.com / Huntington Beach, California, United States
Padesky demonstrates how you can use the opening moments of your sessions to boost client engagement, learning and adherence. Through a series of questions and non-verbal therapist behaviors, she invites clients to co-participate actively in therapy. This learning boost promotes progress and maximizes client learning.
- Name two non-verbal interventions that increase constructive client participation
- List two questions that are useful for eliciting client reflections and discoveries
- Analyze the advantages of written versus oral learning summaries
Evolution of Psychotherapy
Conference registration provides livestream access to 5 days of education, plus the pre-conference on November 30, 2021. You’ll also get on-demand access to most of the sessions for 90 days, which allows you to watch all the sessions you missed while earning up to 150+ CE/CME credits! Engage in the virtual exhibit hall and network with the Evolution community from anywhere.