Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
If you cannot attend an onsite workshop, try our CBT Training on Disc. Available from our 24/7 online store: www.Store.Padesky.com
The following links are not active. To view by topic/category, enter one of the following categories in the “Search for events” section and press ENTER/RETURN.
Search Topics/Categories: Anxiety | Case Conceptualization | CBT Boot Camp | Depression | EVOLUTION of Psychotherapy | Guided Discovery | Master Class | Mind Over Mood | Personality Disorders | Pop Up CBT | Show Me! | Socratic Questioning | Strengths & Resilience | Suicide | WORLD Congress
- This event has passed.
The Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference (USA 2017)
December 13, 2017 - December 17, 2017$199 – $999
The Evolution of Psychotherapy 2017, a five day conference sponsored by the Milton H. Erickson Foundation
*** USE this link for details on all of Padesky’s presentations: Padesky at the EVOLUTION of Psychotherapy
Dr Padesky will present the following during the Evolution conference:
- 1 Clinical Demonstration: Behavioral Experiments: Action-Based Learning
- 1 Great Debate: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Buddhism/Mindfulness (with Jack Kornfield)
- 2 Topical Panels: The Role of the Therapist and The Patient Therapist Relationship
- 1 Speech: Would You Look for Something You Did Not Know Was Lost?
- 2 Workshops: Mind Over Mood: Practical Applications for Therapists and More Walk, Less Talk: Action-Packed Therapy
- Author’s Reception: Author’s Book Signing Reception
ELIGIBILITY: The Evolution of Psychotherapy is open to professionals in health or mental health-related fields, including physicians, doctoral-level psychologists and dentists who are qualified for membership in, or are members of, their respective professional organizations (eg. AMA, APA, ADA), and to professionals with health-related graduate degrees (eg. MSW, MSN, MA or MS) from accredited institutions. Full-time graduate students in accredited programs leading to such degrees will be accepted if they supply a letter from their department on letterhead stationery, certifying their full-time status as of December 2017.
REGISTRATION FEES: Full Conference or Single Day Admission required. See details for FEE SCHEDULE (once event ends, link no longer valid).
CONFERENCE INFORMATION: Visit the Evolution Website for up-to-date information
Register NOW for Full Conference Early Bird Discounts
- $199 – SINGLE DAY sessions only
- $649 – DEADLINE September 30, 2017
- $699 – DEADLINE November 15, 2017
- $999 – ONSITE