Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio. Visit Digital Padesky Store – Available 24/7
- This event has passed.
CBT Boot Camp 2.0: Building Core Therapist & Client Skills Using MOM2 (Copenhagen 2016)
May 30, 2016 - May 31, 2016DKR 3900
2016 Copenhagen, DENMARK – two day / 12 hour workshop
Participants in this workshop will be among the first therapists in Europe to learn directly from Dr. Padesky about how to link the new version of Mind Over Mood (MOM2) with evidence based treatment protocols.
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: CBT Boot Camp 2.0 features innovative participant exercises that approach familiar topics in novel ways. Although there is thematic overlap with the first CBT Boot Camp workshop, the majority of the clinical demonstrations, exercises, and content of this workshop are different. Workshop learning is enhanced through many live clinical demonstrations, structured participant exercises, and handouts. As always, this workshop is infused with Dr. Padesky’s signature warmth, humour, and an emphasis on practical clinical tips.
ATTEND CBT BOOT CAMP 2.0 AND ACHIEVE GREATER CBT FITNESS
By the end of Boot Camp, participants will achieve greater CBT fitness in the areas of:
- therapy structure and alliance
- improving client ability to observe and self-monitor
- assigning and debriefing relevant homework relevant to specific client moods
- use of guided discovery methods (such as Socratic dialogue, thought records, and behavioural experiments)
WHAT IS MOM2? DO I NEED A COPY FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
Participants learn how to use the recently released MOM2 (Mind Over Mood, 2nd Ed., Greenberger & Padesky) in therapy to work more effectively with depression, anxiety disorders, anger, guilt, and shame.
Since MOM2 will be referenced extensively during the workshop, we recommend that you bring a copy or share one on site with a colleague. If you have already purchased one, just bring it with you.
MOM2 is available in many local bookstores and for mail order purchase from Amazon.com and other online booksellers. Please note, it is also available as an ebook in “print replica” format from Amazon and in pdf format from the Guilford Press (the publisher). For more information about MOM2, visit MindOverMood.com
- PRACTICE a 5-part model for collaborative case conceptualization
- IDENTIFY SKILLS empirically linked to improvement in depression and anxiety
- LINK MOM2 chapter reading order with treatment protocols
- IDENTIFY and TEST mood-related images
- ASSIST clients in following a 3-step plan for relapse management
- CONSIDER when forgiveness is therapeutic and when it is not
- FOLLOW research guidelines for gratitude diaries, mindfulness practice, and other evidence-based intervention methods
Learn how to use MOM2 in therapy to work more effectively with depression, anxiety disorders, anger, guilt, and shame.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Especially designed for novice and intermediate level CBT therapists who want to build and strengthen their own core clinical skills as well as understand more clearly how therapist skills parallel skills that we want to teach clients.
WORKSHOP SPONSOR: Psychiatric Center Frederiksberg
PRESENTER: Christine A. Padesky, PhD
WHEN: 9 am to 4:30 pm, May 30 – 31, 2016 (two day / 12 hour workshop)
WHERE: The auditorium @ Psychiatric Center Frederiksberg
Nordre Fasanvej 57, 2000 Frederiksberg, DENMARK
COST: 3900 Dkr
CONTACT: Irene Oestrich
Event website: https://www.frederiksberghospital.dk/