Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
If you cannot attend an onsite workshop, try our CBT Training on Disc. Available from our 24/7 online store: www.Store.Padesky.com
The following links are not active. To view by topic/category, enter one of the following categories in the “Search for events” section and press ENTER/RETURN.
Search Topics/Categories: Anxiety | Case Conceptualization | CBT Boot Camp | Depression | EVOLUTION of Psychotherapy | Guided Discovery | Master Class | Mind Over Mood | Personality Disorders | Pop Up CBT | Show Me! | Socratic Questioning | Strengths & Resilience | Suicide | WORLD Congress
- This event has passed.
Anxiety Traps! CBT Antidotes (Canada 2012)
September 27, 2012 - September 28, 2012$185 – $275
CALGARY, CANADA – two day / 12 hour workshop.
Ideal for intermediate level CBT therapists who already have experience working with anxiety disorder protocols, more expert CBT therapists who attended reported the workshop includes useful new ideas (danger/coping disorder framework) and methods (assertive defense of the self for social anxiety) that make this workshop suitable even for experienced CBT therapists. Novice CBT therapists are also welcome to attend. Learning treatment methods, principles, and Padesky’s organizing framework will speed mastery of anxiety therapies.
Participants will be able to learn
- Write out the anxiety equation
- Recognize common treatment principles for danger and coping disorders
- Practice induction methods used in treatment of panic & OCD
- Teach clients to address “what if?” GAD worries with action plans
- Practice “assertive defense of the self” with social anxiety
- Observe approaches that address post-traumatic memory gaps