Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Workshops by Christine Padesky
IMPORTANT NOTE: Most of the event dates and times are listed for the Pacific Time Zone. Please adjust accordingly for your time zone. THANK YOU.
If you cannot attend a workshop, try our CBT Training on MP4 video and MP3 audio. Visit Digital Padesky Store – Available 24/7
- This event has passed.
Best Practices: CBT for Depression & Suicide (Ireland 2014)
May 14, 2014 – May 15, 2014 PDT
Therapists want to help depressed and suicidal clients feel better as quickly as possible. To help you do this, Dr. Padesky presents effective cutting edge ideas for clinical practice, all based in current research.
Master clinician Padesky reveals a wealth of Best Practices in her newest state-of-the-art workshop.
- Use a structured interview to assess suicide risk
- Individualize suicide intervention plans
- Employ 3 behavioral experiments to increase anti-depressant client activity
- Use client symptom measures to guide treatment and decision-making
- Test negative automatic thoughts in action as well as on paper
- Incorporate client strengths into treatment
SPONSORS: Cognitive Therapy Training (CTTraining.net), Centre of Nursing & Midwifery Education (HSE South – Carlow, Kilkenny, South Tipperary, Waterford, Wexford)
PROGRAM & REGISTRATION INFORMATION: for program brochure and booking form http://www.babcp.com/Advertising/Workshops/CT-Training-and-Centre-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Education-Best-Practices-for-Depression-and-Suicide.aspx
WORKSHOP POSTER: http://www.babcp.com/Advertising/Workshops/files/CP-Workshop-Flyer-Poster.pdf